Defence Forces- BEL Probationary Engineer (E-II) Recruitment 2021 2022– BEL invites applications for recruitment of 02 Probationary Engineer (E-II) Posts. Apply before 21 September 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
BEL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI. No||Name of Posts||Discipline||No. of Posts|
|1.||Probationary Engineer (E-II)||ME / M.Tech / MS (Photonics /Applied Optics/ Laser/ Optical Engineering / Electroptics / Optoelectronics)||02|
|Qualification: Candidates should have completed ME / M.Tech / MS (Photonics /Applied Optics/Laser/ Optical Engineering/ Electro Optics / Optoelectronics) qualification as per the above table. The prescribed qualification should be acquired from AICTE approved Colleges/Institutions or a UGC recognized University. UR / / OBC / EWS/ SC candidates should have secured First Class and ST/PwBD candidates should have secured Pass Class.
Further, preceding graduate degree shall be BE / B.Tech / AMIE / GIETE (Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation) or M.Sc(Physics) with First Class for UR / OBC / EWS / SC candidates and ST/PwBD candidates should have secured Pass Class.
Age Limit: (As on 01.08.2022)
|SI No||Name of Posts||Age Limit|
|1.||Probationary Engineer (E-II)||27 Yeas|
AGE Relaxation: The upper age limit will be relaxable for ST candidates by 5 years belonging to PwBD category having minimum 40% disability or more will get 10 years relaxation in upper age limit in addition to the relaxation applicable to the categories mentioned above. Relaxation in Age will be applicable to Ex-Serviceman as per Government Guidelines considered at par with UR criteria.
Salary Details: Pay Scale Rs. 40,000-3%-1,40,000 with 02 additional Increments at the time of joining. In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as Perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
- Selection will be through Written Test (85% weightage) and Interview (15% weightage).
- Call letters will be sent to the e-mail IDs of eligible candidates for attending the written test.
- Date, time and centre details of the written test will be intimated by e-mail in due course. The written test will consist of objective type question from Technical subjects in relevant disciplines.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in written test and in the ratio of 1:5 in the order of merit in the written test.
- Personal Interview will be conducted at BEL Pune. Detailed intimation in this regard will be given to candidates in Call Letter.
- All outstation candidates shortlisted for Interview will be reimbursed with IInd class train fare by the shortest route between the correspondence address and place of interview on production of valid train tickets. There will be no reimbursement of fare for attending the written test.
Application fee is Rs. 708/- (Including GST) to be remitted by Demand Draft in favour of “Bharat Electronics Limited” payable at Pune from any Bank is required to be attached along with application. SC/ST/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:
Candidates are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in application form, Demand Draft along with the following self-attested photocopies of the documents by Speed Post to Sr. Dy. General Manager (HR&A), Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A.Road, Pashan, Pune- 411021 Maharashtra so as to reach it on or before21.09.2022. Any Hard Copy Application received after 21.09.2022 will not be considered for the selection process.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||05.09.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||21.09.2022|