Defence Forces- BEL Deputy General Manager Recruitment 2022– BEL invites applications for recruitment of 02 Deputy General Manager – E VI Grade Posts. Apply before 21 June 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navaratna PSU and India’s premier Defence Electronics Company is inviting applications from Navy personnel who are serving / retired officers on immediate absorption / Re-employment basis for the post of Deputy General Manager (E VI grade) on permanent basis for the locations brought out below:
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Deputy General Manager – E VI Grade||02|
|Qualification – First class in B.E / B.Tech / Equivalent (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical) PG degree in relevant area desirable.
Rank in Navy: Must be in the rank of Captain OR Commander with 4 years of seniority in the rank
Experience: Served on board ships / submarines and has staff experience at IHQ/MoD(N)/Command HQs / Dockyard
Age Limit: (As on 01.05.2022)
|1. Deputy General Manager – E VI Grade – 50 years|
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through BEL official Notification 2022 for more reference
Salary Details: Selected candidates will be placed in E-VI Grade at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs. 80000 – 3% – 220000/-. In addition, the Executive will be entitled to DA, HRA, Conveyance Allowance and other perquisites as admissible.
Selection will be through interview of shortlisted candidates. Call Letter will be sent to eligible candidates by e-mail for attending interview.
How to apply:
Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria and desirous of applying for the above posts may send the completed application form along with enclosures prescribed below through post / courier, super scribing on the envelope the post applied for in the downloadable application format enclosing a recent passport size photograph along with self-attested copies of :
- a) SSLC / SSC / 10th Standard marks card (as proof of Date of Birth);
- b) Education qualification: B.E / B.Tech / Equivalent Mark sheets and Degree Certificate.
- c) Discharge certificate from Indian Navy. The date of enrollment, date of discharge and rank at the time of leaving the Defence force should be clearly mentioned in the discharge certificate.
- d) Candidates who are not yet discharged from Indian Navy are required to submit proof in respect of their rank, date of joining & probable date of discharge.
- e) Caste / Community certificate in case of candidates belonging to OBC(NCL)/SC/ST are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format;
- f) Post-qualification experience certificate(s) from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced the offer of current employment, latest month payslip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached;
- g) Candidates presently working in Government / PSU / Quasi-Government organization are required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of submitting application or interview;
- h) Identity Proof (Aadhar card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport).
The application form along with the above enclosures should reach Deputy Manager (HR/CO), Bharat Electronics Limited, Corporate Office, Outer Ring Road, Nagavara, Bangalore – 560045 on or before 21.06.2022. Applications received after the last date mentioned here will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01.06.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||21.06.2022|