Defence Forces- Andaman Nicobar Recruitment 2022 of LDC and MTS Vacancies: Headquarters, Andaman & Nicobar Command, Port Blair invites applications in prescribed format for recruitment of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (General Central Services, Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted) posts to be filled up by Absorption from persons working in similar, equivalent or higher grades in the Civil posts of the Defence Services. Apply within 60 days from the date of advertisement in Employment News paper dated 9th July 2022 Issue. Last date will be 06 September 2022.
Andaman & Nicobar Command
Name of the Post
No of Vacancy
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 56 years as on closing date.
* LDC: Level 2 ₹ 19900 – 63200/-
* MTS: Level 1 ₹ 18000 – 56900/-
(1) Matric with 12th class pass from a recognized Board or University.
(2) Skill Test: A typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer (Time allowed-10 minutes). (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute correspond to 10500 Key Depressions Per Hour / 9000 Key Depressions Per Hour on an average of 5 key depressions for each words).
(3) Persons working in similar, equivalent or higher grades in the Civil posts of the Defence Services including Armed Forces Headquarters Clerical Services.
(1) Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized Board/ Institute.
(2) Persons working in similar, equivalent or higher grades in the Civil posts of the Defence Services including Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army, Navy & Air), Integrated Defence Headquarter and Inter Service Organisation under the Ministry of Defence.
* Selection on the basis of Qualification Marks.
* Documents Verification.
How to Apply:
* Eligible candidates should be on plain paper (A4 size) (good quality paper should be used) either neatly hand written or typed as per the prescribed Format, affixed with latest passport size colour photograph duly attested by self.
* The envelop must be super-scribed on the top as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “LOWER DIVISION CLERK/ MULTI-TASKING STAFF (OFFICE & TRAINING)” BY ABSORPTION and sent through proper channel to “THE COMMANDER-IN-CHIEF (FOR OI/C CIVILIAN RECRUITMENT, HEADQUARTERS ANDAMAN & NICOBAR COMMAND, PORT BLAIR – 744102”, SOUTH ANDAMAN, ANDAMAN & NICOBAR ISLANDS”.
* The candidates should upload all required documents along with the application.
* Last Date: The last date / crucial date for determining the eligibility of the applicants will be counted 60 days after excluding the first date of publication in the Employment News paper dated 9th July 2022 Issue. i.e. Last date will be 06/09/2022.