CSIR-IICT Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2022/– CSIR-IICT invites Online applications for recruitment of 05 Junior Stenographer (Jr. Steno) Posts. Apply before 30 October 2022.
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
CSIR-IICT Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|– 10+2/XII or its equivalent and proficiency in stenography speed of 80 w.p.m. in English/ Hindi*
* The candidates will be given One dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi (as opted by the candidates in the Application form) at the speed of 80 w.p.m with transcription time of 50 minutes for English and 65 minutes for Hindi.
Age Limit: (As on 30.10.2022)
|1. Junior Stenographer (Jr. Steno) – 27 years.|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through CSIR-IICT official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Junior Stenographer (Jr. Steno) – Level – 4, Cell-1|
CSIR-IICT may follow the following process to select the candidates.
Application Fee/Exam Fee:
|– Candidates are required to remit the application fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) in favour of “Director, CSIR-IICT” through online payment system only viz., SB Collect by using the following link: https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm
– The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website https://www.iict.res.in and send the HARD COPY of the application as stated below:
Candidates need to note down Registration No. & Application No., for future reference.
– Take a print out of the online application, sign and send the same along with self attested copies of mark sheets, certificates, other testimonials, etc., so as to reach CSIR-IICT, Hyderabad on or before the prescribed deadline.
– Online application of the candidates whose hard copies are received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
Hard Copy Submission: The computer generated application (Print-out) duly signed by the candidate and accompanied with self-attested copies of attachments as given in Point No. 6 should be sent in an envelope superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _______________”, POST CODE _______” so as to reach the Section Officer, Recruitment Section, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Uppal Road, Tarnaka, Hyderabad – 500 007, Telangana on or before 14.11.2022.
Starting Date for Submission of Application 01.10.2022 Last date for Submission of Application 30.10.2022 Last date for Receipt Of Hardcopy Of Applications 14.10.2022
Online application will be available on our website https://www.iict.res.in (Opens on 01.10.2022 (Saturday) from 09.30 A.M., and Closes on 30.10.2022 (Sunday) at 06.00 P.M.