Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: February 17, 2023
- India International Seafood Show concludes in Kolkata.
- The 4th edition of joint military exercise, ‘EX DHARMA GUARDIAN’, between India and Japan begins.
- Indian Railways launches Rail Post Gati Shakti Express Cargo Service to provide logistics for services sector in country.
- The Tourism Ministry will organise 1st Global Tourism Investors’ Summit from the 17th to 19th of May.
- National level Hackathon ‘KAVACH-2023’ launched to advance India’s cyber-preparedness.
- Ustad Bismillah Khan Yuva Puraskar 2019, 2020 and 2021 have been awarded to102 artists.
- 81% polling recorded in Tripura Assembly Elections amid violence.
- India’s overall exports during April to January record positive growth of 17.33%.
- David Malpass to step down from the position of World Bank chief before his five-year term expires.
- Paytm Payments Bank enables UPI LITE to promote small value transactions
- India ranks 47th in OECD’s services trade restrictiveness index
- Spain Parliament passes a new law allowing gender self-determination
- India and Fiji sign MoU on visa exemption for holders of diplomatic and official passports
- Resolution introduced in US Senate that reaffirms Arunachal Pradesh as an integral part of India
- Google, Twitter, Meta face tougher EU online content rules.
- Khelo India: Indian Army organises Women’s Snow Cricket tournament.
- P.V. Sindhu and H.S. Prannoy won singles matches as India beat Malaysia and entered quarterfinals of Asia mixed team badminton championships.