Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: February 15, 2023
- HAL has designed and developed a basic trainer aircraft HTT-40 to meet the primary training requirements of Indian defence services.
- Foodgrain production is estimated to be over 3,235 lakh tonnes in agricultural year 2022-23.
- Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla inaugurates 2-day parliamentary workshop at Gujarat assembly
- Air India orders 250 Airbus, 220 Boeing planes in the biggest ever aviation deal of the world.
- The 22nd edition of Rang Bharat Mahotsav kicked off in New Delhi; presented by National School of Drama.
- Ministry of Mines releases draft Geo-heritage Sites and Geo-relics Bill.
- 1st Digital Economy Working Group meeting concludes in Lucknow.
- Corporate Affairs Ministry directs officials to form special team to address public grievances on technical issues in MCA21 portal.
- India’s wholesale price index (WPI)-based inflation eased to 24-month low of 4.73 per cent in January.
- Indian-American politician Nikki Haley announces US Presidential bid.
- EAM Dr S Jaishankar along with Fijian president inaugurate World Hindi Conference in Fiji.
- Sri Lanka Cabinet approves proposal to provide immediate relief to downtrodden
- Thousands of Israelis protest proposed judicial reforms introduced by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s coalition government.
- Royal Challengers Bangalore appoints Indian tennis legend Sania Mirza as the mentor of its Women’s Premier League (WPL) team.
- Racewalker Akshdeep Singh became the first Indian to qualify for the Paris Olympics.