Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: February 14, 2023
- ‘Bharat Rang Mahotsav’, the Annual festival of National School of Drama to start in New Delhi.
- Supreme Court of India upholds formation of J&K delimitation panel.
- West Bengal Governor C.V. Ananda Bose will continue to function as the Chancellor of State universities.
- Govt constitutes high-level committee for drafting revised guidelines for operationalization of Ro-Ro/Ro-Pax ferry transportation service
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh to host Defence Ministers’ Conclave in Bengaluru on sidelines of Aero India 2023.
- India’s Retail inflation rises to 6.52% in January, after a two-month figure below the 6% mark.
- Renault-Nissan set to invest ₹5,300 cr. in Tamil Nadu; plans to make six new car models at its plant near Chennai.
- State-run General insurance companies have total exposure of ₹348 crore in the Adani Group of Industries.
- Turkey, Syria earthquake toll crosses 35,000.
- Amazon’s self-driving vehicle unit, Zoox tests robotaxi with employees as passengers on a public road.
- World Health Organisation (WHO) confirms Marburg disease outbreak .
- New Zealand declares National State of Emergency after being hit by Cyclone Gabrielle.
- The Badminton Asia Mixed Team Championships 2023 starts in Dubai.
- Women’s Cricket T20 World Cup: India defeated Pakistan by 7 wickets.