Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: February 13, 2023
- Justice S Abdul Nazeer, a retired Supreme Court Judge has been appointed Governor of Andhra Pradesh.
- Digital economy working group meeting of G20 to be held in Lucknow
- In Tripura, around 14,000 voters belonging to migrant and newly settled Reang tribal people will cast votes in the upcoming assembly election.
- Maharashtra Governor Bhagat Singh Koshyari inaugurates Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav 2023 in Mumbai
- President’s Secretariat: India’s first Law Minister Dr. Ambedkar’s resignation letter missing from records
- ‘Good Financial Behaviour – Your Saviour’ is the theme of RBI’s Financial Literacy Week
- National Land Monetisation Corporation initiates process to empanel consultancy firms.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank to acquire Sonata Finance for Rs 537 crore.
- World Radio Day is being celebrated across the Globe with the theme of ‘Radio and Peace’.
- Bangladesh govt announces names of 19 individuals, 2 institutions for ‘Ekushey Padak’, second-highest civilian award of the country.
- Cyprus: Former Foreign Minister Nikos Christodoulides to be country’s next president
- US shot down another unidentified object over its territory, in the fourth military operation of its kind.
- Cyclone Gabrielle: State of Emergency declared in New Zealand’s Northland.
- Women’s Cricket T20 World Cup: India beat Pakistan by 7 wickets.
- UP government signs MoUs to improve grassroots sports ecosystem