Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: February 11, 2023
- The Central government appoints two new Supreme Court judges, taking the top court’s strength to full.
- Union Minister Ashwini Vaishnaw inaugurates National Philatelic Exhibition- AMRITPEX in New Delhi.
- Wildlife enthusiasts spot 145 different species during first Sundarban bird festival
- Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI) has withdrawn its appeal urging people to celebrate February 14 as ‘Cow Hug Day’.
- Prime Minister flags off two Vande Bharat trains in Maharashtra high-speed rail connection.
- MobiKwik launches UPI payment with Rupay credit card; becomes first app to do so.
- Union government signed loan agreements to borrow up to ₹13,879 crore to strengthen health infrastructure from international agencies.
- India’s industrial output growth moderated to 4.3% in December 2022 from 7.3% in November,
- IMF calls for comprehensive reforms of China’s growth model
- U.S. to resume ‘domestic visa revalidation’ for H-1B holders
- 11th India-Mongolia Joint Working Group Meeting was held in New Delhi
- Moldovan Prime Minister Natalia Gavrilita stepped down from her position
- Union Information and Broadcasting Minister Anurag Singh Thakur flagged off the Formula E Championship in Hyderabad.
- Deaflympic champion Jerlin Anika Jayaratchagan qualifies in the general category at the Olympics.