Current Affairs- Today’s Headlines: February 10, 2023.
- Union Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Minister Giriraj Singh inaugurates Mission Antyodaya Survey 2022-23
- National Security Advisor Ajit Doval called on Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow
- India’s national accreditation system ranked 5th in the world in the Global Quality Infrastructure Index (GQII) 2021.
- 14th Aero India event will be held in Bengaluru between 13th and 17th of February.
- Around 60 lakh cases are pending in High Courts across the country: Over 69 thousand cases are pending in the Supreme Court: Government Data
- External Affairs Ministry: Two lakh 25 thousand 620 people renounced Indian citizenship in 2022.
- 25 Addiction Treatment Facilities launched under Nasha Mukt Bharat Abhiyaan.
- Pakistan signs deal with International Monetary Fund (IMF) over stalled bailout package.
- US Fed introduces Wall Street bank stress-test scenarios
- PM Modi to inaugurate three-day UP Global Investors Summit 2023
- Australia to remove Chinese-made cameras from its offices over spying concerns
- Death toll surpasses 21,000 in massive earthquakes in Türkiye and Syria.
- North Korea unveils ‘record’ number of nuclear and intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs).
- The third edition of Khelo India Winter Games will begin at Gulmarg in Baramulla district of Jammu and Kashmir.
- ICC T-20 Women’s World Cup kick starts in South Africa.